K-pop soloist Sunmi is unveiling her new digital single “Stranger” on Oct. 17.
The single carries a total of three tracks—the title track “Stranger,” and two side tracks “Calm myself” and “Call my name.”
Sunmi took part in producing and writing the lyrics to all of the tracks in her single album, according to Abyss Company.
The teaser image of the upcoming single album shows Sunmi in a red outfit staring forward with a mysterious man standing behind her.
This comeback comes a year and four months after the release of her digital single “Heart Burn” in June last year.
She had been on her second world tour “Good Girl Gone Mad” last year.
Sunmi was the first K-pop female solo artist to hold a standalone world tour for the second time.
Sunmi is a popular K-pop artist who has attracted many listeners with her hits featuring addictive melodies such as “Gashina,” “Heroine,” “Noir,” “Lalalay,” “pporappippam” and “Tail."
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령
- Hyundai, Kia to transition to Tesla charging system in North America
- Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- Voter interest reaches all
- Netflix to release ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ in November
- Foreigners ditch sluggish Korean stocks