“Tiger is Coming” band Leenalchi will join more than 100 performers in Haebangchon this weekend as 10 venues in the area open for a cultural festival.
Showcase music festival Block Party will return for a second year Saturday and Sunday with more stages and a wider variety of performances.
Music will still be at the heart of the event, with alternative pop band Leenalchi being joined Saturday by the hard rock sounds of Galaxy Express and Drinking Boys and Girls Choir, as well as Japan-based indie group Nice Legs.
On Sunday, the lineup includes jazz trio the Kim Oki Saturn Ballad, indie group 87Dance and Hong Kong singer XTIE.
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- US eases export controls on chip equipment for Samsung, SK factories in China
- MBK chairman's novel 'Offerings' to hit big screen in Hollywood
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world